Life’s daily stresses and pressures can take a toll on our mental state, especially in today’s fast-paced world of constant change and uncertainty. When we don’t feel our best mentally, we can’t give our best or enjoy life to the fullest.
Chances are you’ve heard of the Pareto Principle…some commonly refer to it as the 80/20 rule.
Whether you’re looking succeed in life, work, or improve your wellbeing, 80% percent of your success is tied to your mental state.
The good news is that you don’t have to go it alone. That’s why A-B offers three free confidential counseling sessions per issue through Health Advocate.
Let’s partner together and see what can be accomplished between the power of You x Us!
How are you doing today?
If You’re Doing Well
- Take regular breaks and eat healthy foods
- Try some creative ways to nourish your mood
- Learn about habits that could help you improve your mood
- Try a Mindfulness Break
- Learn how to minimize worry and anxiety or support family members with autism
If You’re a Little Stressed
- You (and your family members!) can use three ( 3 ) free counseling sessions per issue with Health Advocate counselors by calling 855-424-6400
- Take a Sick Day if you need time to recharge
If You’ve Been Feeling Down For a While
- Use Paid Time Off, if applicable
If You’re Looking for Help
If you have used your three ( 3 ) free sessions from Health Advocate per issue:
- Cigna Members - Talkspace. Get started by clicking “Use My Insurance Benefits”. Select “Cigna” and enter your ID number
- Kaiser Permanente Members - find mental health resources here or download Calm, Ginger and MyStrength, available from Kaiser. Texting through Ginger is available for 90 days
You can sign up for free virtual counseling via texting or video - no call required!
Enter Anheuser-Busch Companies, answer the questionnaire, and wait for an email.
Please note that once you have used your free three sessions, you will be charged $65 per week if you continue to use BetterHelp..
If You Can't Continue To Work
Short-term Disability coverage can assist eligible employees.
People Team & Managers, how can you help?
As a manager, your role is to check in on employees’ wellbeing, create a safe space and share the benefits available to support them. Fostering an inclusive environment means welcoming conversations about mental health and supporting employees.
- Check in on your team members’ wellbeing
- Listen; be supportive and empathetic
- Recommend applicable benefits such as Health Advocate and Talkspace*
Please do not
- Take on employees' problems and try to handle them alone
- Dismiss the employees' situation or get defensive
*You can share this overview of Virtual Mental Health Resources.